Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nother Sono...... It's a BIRL!! no a GOY!!



I am going crazy and this child just laughs at me!!

Went into my Dr. today. I didn't want to go in so close to the other one, but the girl told me 18 1/2 weeks is perfect timing and so she squeezed me in today.
And well, the sono tech took these pictures. These three shots of the crotch are from the behind. Not as good as a machine as the hospital, but it almost makes it easier to see if it is the one gender she thinks it is.

Looks all girl to me, but what do I know??




She could only get from the butt to take these pictures. She likes to take from behind and then get the other side to confirm it. WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL , she couldn't get the other side. The baby would not cooperate. And she kept saying, there's something over like a blob of something and I just can't get the picture.
Here guess was 80% girl. Also the baby had its legs crossed and tight and wouldn't let us get another view. Another indicator she thought for a girl.
So after we are done, I show her the two pictures I shared here from the hospital. I show her the girl one first and said, "This is when she thought I was having a girl". She goes ,"Yep, just what I saw. " And then I show her the "boy" picture and she goes. "WHOA!!!" that sure is a pecker. " LOL
She said, well they have a better machine, and that sure looks like a penis. So I don't know what to tell you. That's weird. It looks like a boy from that shot. So now I don't even know what to think. I think these pictures look like a girl, but I'm not banking on 80% and because both of them thought there was "something" on the other side. This one today just couldn't get a good picture of the other side. I've come to the conclusion that I guess I'm having a birl.
Maybe it's a goy.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Glad I found your blog! Go to a 4d place. We went to one that was $60. They guarantee they can figure out the gender and if they are wrong they will give you your money back. :) That is crazy!

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.