Monday, May 4, 2009

6 weeks new


So these top three I am trying to decide what to use for his birth announcement. What one do you like?? I'm trying to find out which one looks more like him.













6 weeks has come and gone! I can not believe it. Where'd the time go?? I guess the days seem to just mush together when you don't know where one day starts and the next one end eh?

He is just as lovable and kissable now at day 45 that he was on day one. Smiles have begin, personality comes through, and a sweet boy, he is for sure! My family says that I am obsessed with nakey baby shots. I wouldn't say obsessed, but I think that you can only do it for a short while and then you can't, so yes! all my children will have naked baby shots. I just think it's precious. Call me sicko, strange, whatever you want, I think it's just a sign of "new" and I like it.




5 comments:

cheryl said...

They are all cute but I think I like the 2nd one best. He is adorable! Congrats-I'm so happy for you!

rachel said...

I'll second that vote for the second photo... Adorable. What a sweetie!

The Pope Family said...

They're all darling, but my favorite is the second one. He is such a beautiful baby!

Lindy said...

he's adorable, Hope. Congrats!

Happily Ever After said...

What a doll!

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.