Saturday, November 22, 2008

Belly Bump




These pictures are really icky, but I am trying to show the progression of the belly bump. Here is the first shots at 12 weeks.




Then I was supposed to be 16 here, but I forgot and at 17 weeks just told J to take a shot of me, so I would have something. You can tell it's at his height. LOL

And again, was supposed to be 20 weeks here, but we took them at 22 weeks. Finally starting to show something and not just look like a gut! LOL







It'll be here before I know it. I can't believe we're more than half way through!!





1 comment:

katherinejewel said...

haha these are great! At least your doing it and when your at the end you will be wishing you were where you are now...And its cool that you will have them the whole way thru.. A book I have suggests that you wear a leotard! Can you imagine?! To stand and take pics of you at your biggest in a skin tight leotard that shows legs and butt and all in full glory!?! A freaking leotard?!

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.