Sunday, May 17, 2009

~101~

That was my temperature from this stupid mastitis that I got. a.k.a. breast infection. UGH!! I am sooo mad at it. It knocked me on my booty! This girl doesn't like to be knocked out on her booty.
Finally, two days later, I am starting to feel normal again. I'm upset because I missed J's perfomance at school for their "Spring Sing." I hate being confined to bed, and I was def confined. I couldn't even walk. I did a few times to get to the bathroom, and get water, but otherwise me and B kicked it in bed all day long.
Much thanks to Auntie "S" for helping me with J, and giving him company. He had lots of fun! and the soup was FABULOUS!! Just what I needed.

2 comments:

Happily Ever After said...

Blech, I had Mastitis after I had Madison and it was HORRIBLE, you have my sympathy and I hope you are feeling better!

cheryl said...

I'm so sorry. I think mastitis is the worst thing ever!

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.