Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mickey's Trick or Treat

What a fun time we had. This is usually a past tradition that we have shared with Jack and his family. We were sad that they weren't with us this year, it just wasn't the same. I still tried to carry on the tradition, just me and the boy, since daddy had class. I'm glad that someone else wanted to go there. Here's some shots of our night. Oh, BTW, I'm Trixie. J's speed racer. Get it??? Not many people asked me, but I know they were wondering.



Yes, chocolate frosty already on his costume even before Trick or treating started.





The cool moms dress up with their kids. Uh, or, maybe we are the mom's that don't want to grow up??


Having a little tooo much fun. At almost 18 weeks pregnant, it's not good to dance around like that doing the chicken dance FYI. I got a little light headed afterwards.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.