Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bubba wants some love too!!

How does a kid get the name Bubba anyhow? Well it was the summer of '91 and this kid was HUGE!! As big as a house. We were spending the summer with them and I just started calling him Bubba because he was so big. A few years later the rolls disappeared but the name has stuck with him for 18 plus years. He wanted in on the shots, so I made them pose together, as my "couple". They were cute!














Since they did so good,I took a few individual shots so he could get some glory to. It was getting brighter and brighter as the sun came out and hard not to get blow-outs with the light and snow.












Thanks Bubba, you were a great sport! I have alot of work to do and much to learn but I had a great time and it was fun nonetheless!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.