Monday, December 29, 2008

Strike a pose!!

My niece was very nice to oblige to my request to get out in the cold and strike a pose for me. I got a new camera for Christmas and wanted to try it out. I really want some experience before this baby comes along of shooting people. We had aLOT of FUN!! The red outfit was my favorite and so I threw in a bunch of her in that one.


























Yes!! I made her be a bride. I think the snow is so beautiful and elegant and is such














a nice back drop that I had to use what mother nature had to offer, after all, this California girl , hardley ever gets to be in the snow anymore!




Thanks Demski for being such a great model. You new your poses well! I had a lot of fun! Love ya!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.