Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm sooooo in love

with this little guy. I didn't think my heart had room for another child. I was a little worried, but boy, I had no idea! He is such a doll and looks a lot like Bradley's family. Everyone says he looks like Jackson and he did yesterday, but today I think he's already changed and looks different. More of his own look. He is just too sweet! Such a great baby, good sleeper and nursing like a pro! I had a very good induction and a fabulous labor. The nurses here and my Dr. were awesome! Same length as Jackson but 1 lbs and 10 oz smaller so he seems like such a litle guy to us. We are so in love! Just a few pictures from yesterday when his big brother came to see him for the first time and his first bath.
























No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.