Saturday, March 21, 2009

D- Day! As in Delivery.

Well, This is it! Delivery day has arrived. Well tomorrow it will. I've decided to be induced again, this time before delivery and not wait two weeks and have nothing happen. Since it has been awhile since I've done this, I can't lie, I'm a little nervous about the induction. Daddy is too. I think he's more nervous that I am though. Although I have little butterflies, I think he's got moths swarming. I think it will be OK, as I am not going to try it without an epidural like I did with Jackson. It's just too insane.
J is spending the night with his cousins. Thanks to a very generous and caring aunt, and so we have the night alone, just the two of us before this new life enters our world. Tomorrow will be a special day. That I am sure, will change us forever. Our litle family of three, will now become a family of four.
I am hittin' the sack and going to try and get some sleep before induction day. I go in at 8 o'clock so hopefully by the night time (at the lastest) I am holding my sweet little guy. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.