Sunday, January 10, 2010

Follow up on a few things

I have to tell you guys, Just so I feel better about myself. Just so you don't think I'm a slob. I worked my tail off yesterday. I literally thought I had dropped about 5 pounds. No such luck. I cleaned from 10 am to almost 10 pm getting all of our Christmas things put away, and stored away and the rest of the house put in order. Boy, That was a chore. With a baby around, it's hard to do just all one time. But now, it's gone. Phewww!



I am Happy to report that the piles I posted about earlier.... You remember right?


This table............. Is now a table again!!
My ornaments............. Bye, Bye. I have a carpet now with just the HUMUNGO TV on it.

And the dishes......................... Well the dishes did of course get done, but after dinner tonight. Waaa-laa! A whole 'nother pile of them. These things are never ending.

I tried again tonight, the whole: I cook, you clean ?? approach. My hubby said, Oh yeah, I clean up a storm in my dreams.
OK, whatever that means? That's Ok. He gets up in the morning at 4:30-5 to get to work. I'm still in my dreams by then and still will be for another 3 to 4 hours. He can have that corporate America anyday. I'll take the sink of dishes. The one chore if you will, that I loathe more than anything, dishes. I will take that sink and many others over going to corporate america 5 days a week. These dishes can sit here for another day, or two, or ten. They never will, not with my OCD, clean freak, guilt that my mother would see it, call it whatever you want, personality; (it's causing me anxiety right now, just sitting here typing about it and not cleaning them. Well, I'm not that bad. I was at one point in my life, but not anymore. I've been "broken" in.) Anyways, what I'm trying to say, is that, I'd rather clean dishes. Period.
I wouldn't ever complain if someone wanted to help and actually did a load of them, some time in their life, (are you reading Booger??) but I can't complain. Oh, I kinda just did huh? Ok, I won't complain again. Sorry. He can have his corporate america "stuff", I'll have my sink(s) full of dishes pile.

And the bills pile......... the kids pile......... the laundry pile......... the yardwork pile...... oops, my hand just started typing without my brain stopping it. Sorry. Love ya Baby!

OK, off to get some dishes done before I have a panic attack.


Oh yeah................. I asked Santa, and these neat things.

They are at Michael's. At least, to the best of her ability to remember. Remove Formatting from selectionYou can also use them for a toothbrushing session timer. We are diggin' it around here!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.