Saturday, January 9, 2010

Healing Power

Is any sick among you? let him call the elders of the church and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. James 5:14

The power to heal the sick is still among us. Boy is this ever true. I believe in it. I know that it is real. I have seen it in my own life many times. Right now, I see it in my brother in laws life as he takes steps on his own for the first time in over a month. You can check out their journal of his journey as he begins his was back to recovery. It is nothing less than the power to heal.


http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/richardjuell/journal

"We are indeed indebted to the dedicated men and women of science and medicine who have conquered so much of disease, who have stayed the hand of death. I cannot say enough gratitiude for them. Yet they are the first to admit the limitations of their knowledge and skills in dealing with many matters of life and death, The might Creator of the heavens and the earth has given to His sevants a divine power that sometimes transcends all the power and knowledge of mankind."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.