We are in Jackson’s room trying to find his tag reader (A little device that will read a book to you, or say certain words that you don’t know.) for story time.
He says to me, Mom, I have to tell you something that’s gross about me.
I reply, (in a laughing matter) Oh! I know you are gross. You don’t have to tell me anything more. I could tell YOU some things of why you are gross!
No mom, this is something that you don’t know. I want to tell you. OK?
When I am at school, if there is something I want in the trash can, I take it out and eat it. Even if it’s not in a wrapper, and it’s just sitting there! Like the Pizza Bagel. Even if it has a bite taken out of it.
(me cringing inside) Ewwww!! Don’t do that.
Well I’m hungry! And someone is just throwing it away!
Oh, that is gross! (half of me is proud that he is not wanting to waste, the other half is grossed out beyond belief. )
I did laugh about it though.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- Happy 44th!
- I saw red
- Almost ready
- Takin' a break
- A lunch quip - Funny kid
- Spring has Sprung
- Light at the end of the tunnel and Bubbles
- Feeling BLAH today!
- How I shop on occasion now
- It's a Big old Party.
- Free treats for tax day! and a baby giveaway
- The Uncanny truths about Motherhood- Crying
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Last Day
- Our weekend so far..........
- Organization tips- Lists
- What a difference
- Shake, Rattle and Roll...............
- Easter prizes!!
- Happy Easter!! and winners.............
- Last Day for entry today.
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2009 (40)
- Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.
Post a Comment