Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Have a great weekend?

I did! It was really nice, fun, uplifting and just relaxing. I needed this weekend. I think it was made for me.


I made these cookies for my booth on Saturday. I think they turned out cute. It was all in my head of random ideas and so I was pleased.



Not to mention, they were pretty darn tasty! ( I did have to sample to make sure I wasn't handing out yuck, but, I still lost a pound so... WoooHoo!!) I'm staying away from sugar right now, if you aren't aware, so I can get my body back.
I got to attend a women's conference on Saturday and WOW! Can I just say WOW! That will get it's own post later, but just wanted to say that I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had a party at Chuck E Cheese to attend on Friday, that was really fun!




It was Boo's Boo's first experience (while mobile), to be a part of the festivities and he had fun! Can you tell?

Will post details and more pics later.

There was no school thus week so far, so I have been running around and having fun with the kids and I haven't been online. I'm sorry. I miss you! I feel like a part of me is missing when I don't "see" my internet pals.


Did you have a good weekend?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.