Friday, February 12, 2010

It's all just a memory now

I miss breastfeeding. I can’t believe that I am saying that “out loud.” Or even typing it, after all the pain I went through. Maybe it’s not the actual "bf" that I miss but, the bonding, the holding of my baby and singing to him in my most well, best, lullaby voice that I sooo don’t have. Mr. B LOVES music. He loves song and those times, late at night, right when he was born and I would feed him, hold him and sing, and he'd fall asleep, there was a special feeling in the room. A feeling I don’t think I will over forget. Me, him and the Holy Spirit that warmed my heart. It made me so grateful and thankful for this little guy that came into our lives and was such a miracle. I think “that” is really what I miss the most. I miss those special moments together. I hope I always remember them.

Oh and today, over on the vintagepearl blog, She's giving away a $50 giftcertifcate. So if you didn't win one here and that's what you wanted, check out her blog to win!

ALSO, McKMama is giving away a camera bag too! Giveaway weekend galore! Check it out to win a Kelly Moore bag.

2 comments:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Oh I couldnt agree with you more. My son is 14 1/2 months now and I ended up stopping around 11 months. I still think about those moments all the time. Have a great weekend!

threeboogers said...

I hope that we can remember them for a long time! Thanks Bar 7 Ranch.
We had a great weekend! Hope you did as well.

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.