My BFF had her baby girl. She came via c-section, not what mama wanted, but they are both doing good. Great actually! I talked with her not even 24 hours after "surgery" and she was up and walking around and talking. I was sooo impressed. She's not milking,er I mean taking the pain meds at all. Not that I think she should, but sheesh, after a c-section, taking just motrin to me, is a goddess. Congrats Jaime and Erik! Enjoy your new little girl. (and no more freedom--haha j/k) kinda. I mean, look at her. a day old and already showing daddy who's the boss.
- Christmas around my house.
- You know it's almost 2010
- Merry Christmas, from our house to yours!!
- Our week at a glance.
- Baby Ellie is here!!
- All day I get to play!
- A New Home
- The Uncanny truths about Motherhood- Labor
- Switching methods
- Meeting P Dubb, Ree, you know... The Pioneer Woman...
- What a week!!-- But then there was a rainbow.
- ▼ December (12)