Saturday, December 26, 2009

You know it's almost 2010

When.............

you hear yourself saying these things on Christmas and you wonder if your grandmother would understand???

Now everyone has the Droid. How will I know if it's mine ringing?

Who's Vaio box is this?? Do they want to keep it?

If I step on one more Ka-chow, I'm going to scream!!

Ohhh, these Uggs are oh, sooo soft. I think I need a pair.

We have come a long way. I can say, "I remember the 80's, the 90's , and the 00's. Wow! I feel old now. That's all I'm going to say.

1 comment:

Kelly Mugar Juell said...

"His eyes are cute, his mouth is cute, his hair is cute...even his cry is cute!" (Katie talking about the picture of Bennett on this site)

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.