Richard seems to be moving forward instead of in reverse. YEAHHH!! Yesterday he had the first look of improvement with the immunoglobin treatments. He can move his hands a little and was able to pick up his neck. This is a great step for him and we hope that these treatments continue to be positive for him. They are still administering the Benadryl with the treatments to counteract anything that may happen or react with his system. We hope that he is able to keep moving forward.
Happy thoughts please.
- Christmas around my house.
- You know it's almost 2010
- Merry Christmas, from our house to yours!!
- Our week at a glance.
- Baby Ellie is here!!
- All day I get to play!
- A New Home
- The Uncanny truths about Motherhood- Labor
- Switching methods
- Meeting P Dubb, Ree, you know... The Pioneer Woman...
- What a week!!-- But then there was a rainbow.
- ▼ December (12)