Thursday, January 21, 2010

No!! Not me.

I do NOT have a 10 month old baby! Sheesh. That means that it has now been the same amount of time it took me to gain the baby weight, that it should've taken me to take it off. Oh well, I'm actually not too far offnow, but whatever, right? this post is not about me. It's about my little guy.

Me??? I'm getting older?

Yes, you little guy. You were born over 10 months ago. Boy does time fly. Here are some things that you love.


You LOVE your ba-ba.

You LOVE your brother. You LOVE your da-da.and your mum. muuummmm. OK you love your whole family.

You LOVE to crawl around now and put everything into your mouth. It has been a chore to keep the floors extra clean, because you find it ALL!

You Love to play pat-a-cake and clap all the time.



You have 6 teeth now. 2 on top, and four on the bottom.

And your blankie puts you fast asleep at naptime and nighttime.



You laugh all the time. Especially when brother comes to “get you” or wants to be silly. You flap your arms and move your legs. It’s cute.

You also do it when you want your ba-ba or you see one in sight.
Your favorite things in your crib right now are



Oh Mr B. My little bouncing baby boy. You are such a joy. You are such a sweet spirit.







1 comment:

threeboogers said...

Thanks Steph! I love him soooo much more and more everyday. I can't help but look at him and smile everytime. And I heart his name as well.

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.