Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Power of Music

I swear have had said it a million times. I feel like I say it wayy to much and that he doesn't listen. I don't want to be a nag about it, but I want my child to do it. Afterall, its hygiene and he needs to be hygienic right?? I think I might have just made up that word. Who knows. But J would never wash his hands unless I stood there over him, like a vulture getting ready for lunch. Then this little do hicky, came in his stocking. It was not at our house. It was at grandma and papa's house.

I never even knew these things existed. I don't know where she got it, (will have to ask) but it has done the trick. My son is 6. It's not like he's even into cars anymore, but he LOVES this thing. So you put it on your soap, and hit it, then it plays, the song, Everybody's lookin for a way to get real gonnnneee...........reeeeeal gone. When it stops you know that your time is up for scrubbing and you need to rinse. What a neat thing, yeah? I thought so. And now, no nagging neccessary.

2 comments:

Alexandra Robertson said...

i love that! yes you need to ask where she go it:)

Janeen said...

yeah! I need one of those for my kiddos too. I can never get my oldest to scrub long enough.

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.