Friday, January 1, 2010

The start to the New Year.

I could re-tell the story to you, or write it out in my words, but I won't. I will just copy and paste it straight from the Caring Bridge website to give you the update on my Brother in law. What a fabulous, wonderful way to start the new year.


Friday, January 1, 2010 6:11 PM, PST

It's me Richard. Wow, I can't believe so many people have been on this website and have made so many comments! This has been an extreemly challenging month but with your visits, comments, prayers, help, gifts, get well cards, and massages--I have been blessed. I want to thank everyone who has given to me in any capacity. I have cried many days because of my overwhelmin​g sense of gratitude to all of you who have visited me, helped my wife and family and given of your time, labor and monetar​y gifts. I am feeling better and better every day; Achy but stronger and better. This new facility I am in is very strict but necessary to push me in my final last 2 weeks in a rehab facility; then I will be going home and getting phy​sical therapy from home. I will never forget this and all of you and your support, love and prayers in this trying time, which in the long run will be a blessing to me because of all of you and your prayers. Again, I love you all and appreciate your commen​ts and look forward to seeing you soon. -- Richard


Happy New Year everyone. May you all have as wonderful and blessed things happen in your lives.
~Hope

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.