Friday, January 29, 2010

I got to smell.........

A new baby girl. She has so many rolls, that it's just adorable. I think it's the only time in a girls life too when she can have rolls and people think that they are adorable.










My Best friend for Life (hehe) had her baby girl. I finally got to go and see them this week. And hold her and smell her and realize that I didn't have (sniff) a newborn anymore.














She did NOT like getting dressed. It was not her favorite thing to do. Once dressed, she was fine and content. She is so sweet and so yummy! I think I need one.

Dear God, please deliver to our home, in about 2 years, and beautiful one of these. I promise I'll take good care of her.
Much love and kisses,
~Me
(I wonder if that will work. If only it was that easy for us)




Sadly this is all I got taken of her, that worked out. We were so busy, chatting and stuffing our faces, (as always) as well as caring for our babes, that I didn't take a whole lot of pictures. But it was soo good to see you two lovely ladies, and can't wait to see you again!!
Welcome to the world Baby girl!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oooh, I LOVE the smell of a newborn. I know exactly what you are talking about. How precious. Lovely post and lovely blog.

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.