Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Buenas Suerte and adios

I flew up this past weekend to see my nephew off. Remember this one? The one that is NO WAYY grown up enough to already leave and go and teach. He will be a missionary. He will be in Argentina. He will speak Spanish, and he will be gone for 2 years. I am soo happy for him and know that he will do well. I know he will touch many people's lives and he will come home a grown and changed man.
I'm sad that he is going, but I know what it entails, and I know that it is AMAZING!! That makes it much easier.

There was a going away party for him Saturday night. This was taken there.

Me and him.

And so were all these.

His parents.



His Siblings


His Friends



His really CUTE friends.




his Family.



and friends of the family.




People that love him







and cared for him



and will all miss him dearly.

Good luck Bubba. We know you are gonna rock it!


Come home safe and sound you hear?? and please make this 2 years go fast!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.