Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Corned Beef and cabbage recipe

Welll. honestly, I don't know how to do it, and I forgot to ask my SIL or FIL how they do it. I guess I could call them before this post is over, but that would mean moving and well I'm tired.
I'm pretty sure they just dump it into a pot or crock pot, maybe with some broth or just water and just boil it slowly. Or cook it slowly. Make sure you put all those seasonings that come with the meat inside. it's just pure goodness. It takes ALL day to cook, I know that, in order to get it all soft and edible, otherwise, it's a pretty tough piece of meat. Ok, that's all. I'll try and get more precise instructions later, if someone's "dying" to know.
Night!

1 comment:

Gisela said...

Cooking corned beef is SOOO easy. Take the meat out of the package and rinse it, put in crock pot, add seasonings and some water. I usually add some potatoes to mine. Cook on low all day (about 8 hours). Pretty much doesn't get easier than that!

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.