Welll. honestly, I don't know how to do it, and I forgot to ask my SIL or FIL how they do it. I guess I could call them before this post is over, but that would mean moving and well I'm tired.
I'm pretty sure they just dump it into a pot or crock pot, maybe with some broth or just water and just boil it slowly. Or cook it slowly. Make sure you put all those seasonings that come with the meat inside. it's just pure goodness. It takes ALL day to cook, I know that, in order to get it all soft and edible, otherwise, it's a pretty tough piece of meat. Ok, that's all. I'll try and get more precise instructions later, if someone's "dying" to know.
- Easter Treats
- Egg-cellent week ahead!
- Birthday Parrrtay!
- You realize just how much
- A birthday celebration
- What's in a name?? Mine
- Our St. Patty Pics and Story (trouble in 1st grade...
- Winna Winna winna!!
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
- Corned Beef and cabbage recipe
- St. Patty's treats and giveaways.
- Hope is………..
- It's been a looooonnnng week. My poor baby.
- Cleaning Tips
- Relationships. Marriage that is.
- Buenas Suerte and adios
- West End girls??
- Before Kids
- Randomness.......Body Movin' Banana Nut Bread and ...
- Open Mouth, Insert Foot
- Chuck E Cheese's.......Where a kid can be a kid!
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2009 (40)