He says. I build things. That's what I do. I have to mom. It's my "job".
And he wants me to leave his room like this.
He's taken almost all the pillows from my room and into his, taken his trundle bed out and it's a wreck! (At least in my head. Maybe I'm the wreck?? That's probably not far off) I guess in his, he's using his brain and creativity. Maybe he'll be a structural engineer someday. Or he'll be a builder. Just like Bob. Just like my dad. And my grand(dad). I guess it's in his blood.
Build away little guy, build away.
(But only for a day, then it needs to be put away so I can sleep at night. Cool?)
- Bloom Where you are Planted
- Because I am soooo excited!!
- Want to feel your heart fall into your toes??
- Finances and “Allocation of Funds” i.e. Budget
- I'm a builder!
- Have a great weekend?
- Proud Mommy
- What's in a name??
- Today's things
- Weight Loss Journey
- Mother/ Son conversation
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Valentine Baking and the ER.
- It's all just a memory now
- The Uncanny truths about Motherhood- Embarrassment...
- My BFF
- Here's a few more tips on cleaning & organizing
- We have a winner!!!
- It's Monday and almost Valentine's
- The Uncanny truths of Motherhood- Kid Quips
- The Uncanny truths about Motherhood- Sleep
- We went away
- A few more tips on organizing and cleaning
- The Uncanny truths about Motherhood- Breastfeeding...
- House Cleaning Surprise Secret Giveaway
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2009 (40)