I'm sitting at home reading and reading about people and their dear blogs that have and are going through so much. People like Natalie, that have so much strength and faith, that I want to be like her when I grow up. I wonder if I'll ever be that strong?? Would my faith carry me through??
For this family. For the things that they have gone through and so happy that in their lives, right now, they have a happy ending. I am so glad for them.
As I read through their blogs and get updates on their lives, my phone rings. An automated message from my son's school that they were on "lock down" as a robbery (I think) suspect was in the area and for the childrens and teachers safety the police notified them to stay put. In case our children ask questions, so we know to let them know they were safe at all times.
When you hear that, it makes your heart drop. Like this guy (or girl I suppose) could have been nearby, could have jumped into our back yard, could have.........oh the thoughts that race through my head.
The suspect was obtained and apprehended and I hope all is well. I hope and pray. Gosh and I thought our little city was soooooo safe.
- Bloom Where you are Planted
- Because I am soooo excited!!
- Want to feel your heart fall into your toes??
- Finances and “Allocation of Funds” i.e. Budget
- I'm a builder!
- Have a great weekend?
- Proud Mommy
- What's in a name??
- Today's things
- Weight Loss Journey
- Mother/ Son conversation
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Valentine Baking and the ER.
- It's all just a memory now
- The Uncanny truths about Motherhood- Embarrassment...
- My BFF
- Here's a few more tips on cleaning & organizing
- We have a winner!!!
- It's Monday and almost Valentine's
- The Uncanny truths of Motherhood- Kid Quips
- The Uncanny truths about Motherhood- Sleep
- We went away
- A few more tips on organizing and cleaning
- The Uncanny truths about Motherhood- Breastfeeding...
- House Cleaning Surprise Secret Giveaway
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2009 (40)