Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We have a winner!!!

I am trying to get Photoshop installed on my new computer so you can "see" it straight from Random.org I do not pick the winner myself, just so you know, that would be too darn hard so I leave that work to the generator. There were only 27 comments that met the deadline. Thanks to everyone who came and entered. It was fun!! I hope it was for you too. I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

The winner chosen was comment #26. Dana


True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 27
Result:
26

Congratulations Dana, it looks like your perseverance worked and your twitter post made you win!! Email me at threeboogers (at) gmail (dot) com and let me know what you want stamped onto the necklace. You will LOVE it! Erin over at Vintage Pearl does a great job and they are beautiful!!
Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Yay! I am a lucky girl! THANK YOU!! I've had my eyes on those vintage pearl necklaces for awhile. They are ALL adorable! I can't wait to wear one! Have a happy V-Day!

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.