It’s Monday!! I like Mondays. They are lazy days for me. I recuperate from having the boys home and have to get my house back in order. Valentine’s Day is coming up!! Anyone excited?? I am. What do you like to get for this day? Flowers? I LOVVVEEE fresh flowers. Have a dozen orange roses on my table now.
Some see’s chocolates? I LOOOVE chocolates. LOL
Or better, chocolate covered strawberries? Now that's better.
Are you a jewelry girl? Why YES I am!
Do you like some lovin’? OK maybe that is TMI, I don’t want to know about that, K.
All of the above? I think that’s what I must be.
I like it all. I don’t care if it’s one over the other. For the first 8 years we went out on that day and had a nice dinner. We got lucky with the crowds and time when we were NK. (no kids) and even AK(after kids) one, it wasn’t bad, but the crowds are getting worse, and with 2, now, I don’t know. I don’t even know what we did last year. I think just hung out. I think that’s what we both wanted to do. I was very pregnant and that’s what sounded good. For years we saw a movie and dinner, but that’s been awhile. We’re getting old and are over the crowds and prices that seem to go up and up every year.
Soooo……….. I’m going to do a giveaway. Tell me which one of these things that I listed you like, or if you like something else that’s fine too, but I am going to give away one of these. They are what I like. So you’ll have to pick one of the four, since well... this is MY blog. LOL
2 lb. box of See’s chocolate
This necklace from vintage pearl
6 chocolate covered strawberries
Here are the rules. Giveaway goes until Tuesday at 12 noon PST. I will randomly pick someone shortly after that time and annonouce the winner. Winner must contact me and I will order your gift that day. Depending on the item, there are different shipping times. So I can't be exact when your item will come.
One entry per person. You may blog, twitter, or facebook about it and get more entries, just be sure to come back here and leave the link.
Good luck! And Happy Valentine’s day!!
- Bloom Where you are Planted
- Because I am soooo excited!!
- Want to feel your heart fall into your toes??
- Finances and “Allocation of Funds” i.e. Budget
- I'm a builder!
- Have a great weekend?
- Proud Mommy
- What's in a name??
- Today's things
- Weight Loss Journey
- Mother/ Son conversation
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Valentine Baking and the ER.
- It's all just a memory now
- The Uncanny truths about Motherhood- Embarrassment...
- My BFF
- Here's a few more tips on cleaning & organizing
- We have a winner!!!
- It's Monday and almost Valentine's
- The Uncanny truths of Motherhood- Kid Quips
- The Uncanny truths about Motherhood- Sleep
- We went away
- A few more tips on organizing and cleaning
- The Uncanny truths about Motherhood- Breastfeeding...
- House Cleaning Surprise Secret Giveaway
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2009 (40)